Friday, April 23, 2010

Why PBRHotSpot Blog?


Well, here I go! I have been wanting to set up a blog for some time, just haven't taken the time or just didn't think it would work. I have observed many PBR blogs over the last several months and they don't seem to have many people following or commenting. I almost decided not to start this blog. However, after looking at one particular blog, in which some negative things were said about the PBR, I was denied the opportunity to even comment (there is a comment section, but I was blocked from commenting, because I disagreed with them). Due to this experience, I have since changed my mind about setting up this blog.

I want this blog to be different than the others. I want you to comment, whether you disagree or agree with me. I want PBR fans to be involved in the discussions back and forth and even when we can't agree on things, we can still agree that the love and allure of the PBR is the most important thing. I want the fans to feel that this blog is as much theirs, as it is mine. I did not start this blog just so I could talk, but that we all could discuss or debate or just simply say hi to each other. Don't be afraid to speak your mind or just tell people about yourself. Although I do seminars and meet with people for a living, my spelling, proofreading and grammar overall, is not always top notch. I will try my best to not embarrass myself too much.

I would encourage you to email me at
twinvest4u@aol.com if you want to write a blog. Yes, you write a blog on here! Maybe your experience at a PBR event, your feelings about the PBR or an event.

I believe in free speech and even if I disagree with you, I will defend your right to say it. However, this is not the Jerry Springer show. Here are the ground rules. If your post is filled with cussing or just plain nasty, it will be deleted. There will be no advertising of your business or your blog site or any other site. If you want to advertise, please email me and let me know what you want to put on here and I will consider it. If your post is getting too personal, it will be deleted. You can be positive, negative, cheer leading, or complaining, but just don't get nasty. Those are the ground rules, pretty simple. Just have fun and speak your mind.

I will be posting a new blog soon, and planning on continuing to update this blog with new features as time goes by. So, here I go and more importantly - Here We Go!

8 comments:

  1. I'm really looking forward to your blog. I like reading the comments section on the PBR site, but people end up getting way off topic from the story....and they don't seem to use the forums very much. Hopefully this will be a better outlet for all of us fans! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great Tim!
    Have a great time at the Touring Pro event this weekend. See ya'll in a couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for starting the Blog Tim. I look foward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tim,Thank you for starting a blog. I look forward to reading your comments..:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job Tim, will be looking forward to following along.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks good Tim. Looking forward to the interviews.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A big thanks to everyone that has commented, so far. Hopefully we can all have fun here.

    ReplyDelete